zondag 20 oktober 2013

when I first met you(blog 41)

hey
wen i first met you, i felt like nobody could break me.
nobody in the world had the power to hurt me.
i didn't worry about what could happen tomorow, i only lived for today.
but then you showed me that the only one who could hurt me was you. because...
you didn't love me, you just didn't want to be alone, or maybe i went just good for your ego,
or maybe i made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love me because you don't destroy people you love.
i was mad but i relised: never crij for the people who hurts you, just smile and say,
thanks ver giving me the chance to find someone better than you.
after a couple of weeks people still ask: do you still like him, honestly i don't really know,
but I do know, there's just something about him i can't let go.
yaeh, maybe i'm over you, maybe I moved on, maybe i like someone els, or maybe i'm just a really good liar.
and after all this bullshit, i wish i could hurt you the way you hurt me,
but i know that if i had the chance, i wouldn't do it.
because no matter how hard I try i'll never be able to look at you and pretend to feel nothing.
xx Liz

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten