dinsdag 25 juni 2013

I miss how happy I was with you (blog 13)

I miss how happy I was with you,
I'm trying to forget you but I'm also waiting for you to come back.
and I keep myself busy with things to do, but every time I pause, I still think of you.
I really will forget you and I will hope you find someone who makes you miserable.
but I can't...
I'm so tired of thinking of you,
I just want you, that's it...
all you'r flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm, everything, I just want you.
I don't have the strength to forget you.

I look out the car window today and I'm realizing that I miss you again,
It's funny how out of nowhere you come in my mind,
the truth is: I wish you were still here.
I wish I could give you my pain, just for one moment,
not to hurt you, but to make you understand how much you hurt me,
I act like I don't care but deep inside it hurts.

I'm sorry I can't walk away like you did because my feelings were real.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten