zondag 23 juni 2013

i never got over you (songtekst 1)


These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me


I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along





I remember years agoSomeone told me I should takeCaution when it comes to loveI did, I did
And you were strong and I was notMy illusion, my mistakeI was careless, I forgotI did
And now when all is doneThere is nothing to sayYou have gone and so effortlesslyYou have wonYou can go ahead tell them
Tell them all I know nowShout it from the roof topsWrite it on the skylineAll we had is gone now
Tell them I was happyAnd my heart is brokenAll my scars are openTell them what I hoped would beImpossible, impossible


it started so fast,
if i'd had known that,
if i'd had known this,
i'd try to resist,
i'd try to get away get away,
far away from you,
see you everyday, everyday,
like your a tattoo,



i know your favorite food,
i know your favorite band,
i know that you don't need talking, cause you don't give a damn,
and i still here your voice when i walk through the door,
how long will this last,
can't take much more,



oh no, i never got over you,
i never got over you, i could still hear your voice,
i couldn't live with these choices that i made,
oh no, i never got over you,
i never got over you, i could still hear your voice,
i know you know my heart, and i just wanna restart from the beginning,




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten